Fun is Good...!
- What did you gravitate towards in your school? Are you pursuing the same right now?
- Nowadays, we look at what is present out there in the world for us & then try fitting ourselves in - Souldn't it be the other way around instead?
- Do we have habits that shake ourselves from an otherwise Mediocre Existence everyday?
- Do we have a better call of our emotions than plain Vanila facts?
- Are we reading enough?
- Do we venture out to do things that make our lives kore inviting?
- Do we make our customers (friends, family members or real clients) feel like king (attention) ?
- Are we ready to flow / adapt if life demands so?
Now, these questiosn appeared quite normal to me initially, but when I learnt that the author served as the Co-owner of 6 Minor League Baseball teams and made a successful career in multiple roles like Advertising Professional, Marketing Consultant & a noted keynote speaker - I told myself - "Let me put my thinking cap on for the remaining 5 days of this year" - afterall its never too late to try....right? ;-) By the way, here's a list of Best Novels from 1923 to the present that TIME picked - have a look.